Consent Acknowledgement & Release
SCHOOL FUNCTION TRIPS: For the 2021-2022 School Year
- Away Band Camp
- Away football games
- Away competitions
- All trips
- All Concerts
- All Festivals
We, the Parent(s)|Guardian(s), hereby consent to our child’s participation in the school trip(s) described above.
We further acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The Hall County Board of Education, its members, employees and agents assume no responsibility for personal injuries and/or property damage which might be suffered by our child, his property, or the person or property of others during said function/trip, and we hereby expressly release said Board of Education, its members, employees and agents from any and all liability relating to such injuries or damages.
- The Hall County Board of Education’s policies on Student Conduct and Discipline shall be in full force and effect as to all student participants in this function/trip at all times during the same, and any violation of any rule(s) contained therein by our child may result in appropriate disciplinary measures including suspension and expulsion as provided in said policies.
- The Hall County Board of Education, its members, employees and agents are not responsible for any expenses related to this school function/trip except as otherwise specifically agreed to them in writing.
- In case of an emergency or accident involving my child who in the opinion of school authorities present requires immediate medical or surgical attention, I hereby grant permission to said school authorities to obtain the services of a physician or to transport the said child to the hospital if it is deemed necessary by school authorities. Also, I hereby grant permission to the attending physician to treat the said condition unless I am present and request otherwise or until I later request otherwise.
- The Hall County Board of Education may require as a condition of our child’s participation in this school function/trip that satisfactory evidence be submitted indicating that our child has sufficient medical insurance in effect during the period of the said function/trip.