It is the expectation of the Flowery Branch Band that you maintain the highest respect for your peers, adults, and your community. Show you are proud to be a Falcon. The band standard should set the precedent for our school and community.
The following list of behaviors will result in immediate expulsion from any extracurricular portion of the band program.
- Any student possessing/using/distributing drugs.
- Theft of school or personal property.
- Verbal or physical threat or physical action (fighting) against a person.
****Anyone involved in a physical fight, regardless of who “started” the fight.
- Wagering or betting on the outcome of an activity.
- Deliberate destruction or damage to school or personal property.
- Inappropriate display of affection, dress, or appearance.
- Inappropriate behavior including fighting, pushing, shoving, and yelling.
- Failure to follow school transportation rules.
- Possession/use of matches or lighter when not a part of instructional program.
- Selling unauthorized articles.
- Failure of student to give staff correct name (i.e. inappropriate name, etc.)
- Failure to attend scheduled classes while on campus (skipping school).
- Failure to follow the proper procedures for checking out or checking in late.
- Failure to attend detention.
- Abuse of fire alarm system.
- Any other activities deemed to be misrepresentative of the FBHS Band Program.